Syntera Sharing Coin (also known as SSC) is the financial instrument used to drive and govern every aspect of Syntera economy. The technical specifications of the SSC are the following:
- SSC uses Ethash algorithm for coin extraction — a popular hashing algorithm in Ethereum-based blockchain currencies.
- Each block of Syntera blockchain contains maximum of 25 kb of data, which means that the block size of SSC is 25 kilobytes.
- The reward to miners for each successfully solved block is up to 7%.
- Interval block time is 4 seconds, so it takes 4 seconds for the hasing power of the network to find a solution to the block hash.
- Mining of SSC is based on SDPOS technology — combination of Delegated Proof of Stake consensus mechanism, where community members vote for super representatives to secure their network and the latter are rewarded by validating transactions for the next block, and Smart Contracts protocol, intended to digitally facilitate, verify and enforce the performance of a contract.
Since SSC is not only the medium of value in the Syntera economy, but also the mechanism of establishing trust because of the smart contract feature, it possesses the characteristic features of the token and gives the token holder the right to participate in the network. The pervasive use of SSC in our system, coupled with smart contract features is the reason why we call the SSC a smart coin.
SSC has a limited total supply — only 48,000,000 SSC will be issued and distributed in the following way:
● Token Sale — 15,000,000 SSC (31%)
● Private Investors — 10,000,000 SSC (21%)
● Charity — 10,000,000 SSC (21%)
● Mining SDPOS — 10,000,000 SSC (21%)
● Partners and Advisors — 3,000,000 SSC (6%)
Syntera Sharing Coin is based on the Ethereum ERC20 Protocol that contains basic functions for token trading implementation, such as token transferring, inquiring the balance of tokens at a certain address and the total supply of tokens. Since SSC is ERC20 compliant token, it can be easily added to different token exchange systems and traded to other tokens as long as they also follow the ERC20 standard, which results in more uniformity, reduced complexity and enhanced liquidity of tokens.
Also, being based on ERC20 protocol storing of SSC is made possible in any ERC20-enabled wallet. All members of our community will be able to store their SSC online with the Syntera platform, using Syntera multi-currency wallet that also supports BTC, ETH, LTC and DASH. All our participants can also take advantage of White Wallet — our multi-currency wallet application for Android and Apple mobile devices.
Legal form of SSC is Non-Profit Foundation; the type of coin offering is public offering, which means that our company sells tokens to general public. Our SSC tokens belong to utility tokens, and give their holders the ability to vote for making certain decisions on the platform. They are not subject to the requirements of the security commissions and thus will be freely available on most cryptocurrency exchanges.
Given the fact Syntera is interested in establishing credibility, legitimacy and good public reception of our services, we comply with KYC (Know Your Customer) regulations, and require users, who want to perform operations with SSC to verify their account within the Syntera platform.
The current price of SSC token is US $2.14 per token and the target price of it is estimated at US $300 per token in two years. Don’t waste precious time, buy SSC tokens in one of the two possible ways: either by registering on Syntera platform and making deposit in in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Ripple, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Monero, Nem, ZCash, Tether USD, or by registering on Terofund platform and making deposit in Bitcoin. Join our community on the way to financial prosperity!
Subscribe to our newsletter